news and event
Extension of Last date for Bid submission of the RFP : WBSCB/TENDER/Calendar-2023/1.1 dated 19/10/2022 for Calendar & Diary
RFP REF NO. WBSCB/TENDER/Calendar-2023/1.1 dated 19/10/2022 FOR THE SELECTION OF VENDOR FOR PRINTING & SUPPLY OF CALENDAR AND DIARIES FOR THE YEAR 2023
RFP REF NO. WBSCB/TENDER/KASHINAGAR/Interior/1.1 dated 24/02/2022 for SELECTION of VENDOR for COMPOSITE WORK OF INTERIOR FURNISHING ALONG WITH CIVIL WORK, ELECTRICAL WORK, CCTV and HVAC WORK for our KASHINAGAR BRANCH
CORRIGENDUM-3 : Postponement of RFP No. WBSCB/POS/1.1 dated 29.09.2021 for Procurement of Point-of-Sale Devices
WBSCB provides the facility for opening DEMAT accounts for everyone. Any customer can open DEMAT Account with us. For Further queries e-mail at email@example.com
For Customer Complaint email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account -> update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day. ---issued in the interest of investors..
- KYC IS ONE TIME EXERCISE WHILE DEALING IN SECURITIES MARKETS - ONCE KYC IS DONE THROUGH A SEBI REGISTERED INTERMEDIARY (BROKER DP, MUTUAL FUND ETC) YOU NEED NOT UNDERGO THE SAME PROCESS AGAIN WHEN YOU APPROACH ANOTHER INTERMEDIARY.
- Simplified Account Opening Kit is available at HO, DEMAT Section of the Bank.
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authourise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
Latest Annexure C of Investor Charter
- Filing complaints on SCORES - Easy & quick :- (i) Register on SCORES portal, (ii) Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Benefits: (i) Effective communication, (ii) Speedy redressal of the grievances
Advisory – KYC Compliance
- All investors are requested to take note that 6 KYC attributes i.e. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email id and Income Range have been made mandatory. Investors availing custodian services will be additionally required to update the custodian details
- Investors may contact their respective stockbrokers / depository participants for updation of details in their trading / demat account.
- The last date to update KYC is March 31, 2022.
- Thereafter non-compliant trading accounts will be blocked for trading by the Exchange.
- The non-compliant demat accounts will be frozen for debits by Depository Participant or Depository.
- On submission of the necessary information to the stockbroker and updation of the same by the stockbroker in the Exchange systems and approval by the Exchange, the blocked trading accounts shall be unblocked by the Exchange on T+1 trading day.
- The demat account shall be unfreezed once the investor submits the deficient KYC details and the same is captured by the depository participant in the depository system.
- To ensure smooth settlement, investors are requested to ensure that both the trading and demat accounts are compliant with respect to the KYC requirement.
- Investors are hereby requested to comply with the regulatory guidelines issued by Exchanges and Depositories from time to time with regard to KYC compliance and related Requirements.